Now the only problem is that I see how pregnant I look! :) I'm 25 weeks in this photo. Sometimes I feel great about being pregnant and other times I feel really up and down. I get nervous about physically delivering a baby, and excited about having a baby that belongs to us, then anxious about being a mom and having someone look to me for a lifetime. So, luckily Grant is a good support for me and listens and helps me out during the rougher moments.
We also got a lot done around the house - Grant finally got the bathroom torn out and now it is TBD how the remodel is going to go. Hopefully well, but you never know with these old houses... And, we got the new cabinet desk purchased from World Market. Just have to put it together one of these days. Throughout it all, I'm learning how to relax a little at a time (something I am NOT good at).
Hey girl. You look BEAUTIFUL pregnant! It's hard because I know that you don't always feel that way, but as an onlooker, we all see your gorgeous bump and are so happy!!! I know you will be a wonderful mom and delivery will be just a day, over and done with before you know it. I'm already forgetting mine. Seriously! Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful and will be a wonderful mother! Praying for you guys and can't wait to meet baby H!
ReplyDeleteyou look great!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! You look adorable. Seriously. And holy cow, we should hangout sometime, I hadn't realized how long it had been!
ReplyDelete