August 20, 2010

{embrace} the camera



Does this count for {embrace} the camera? Baby H isn't here yet, so it's a photo of me and my first love, Nobie. HA! Last week during a thunderstorm she was acting needy. So I let her snuggle on me, as long as she didn't lick my face. The idea behind {embrace} is to get photos of you + your kids... hence why I'm not sure if it counts :)

Other updates - tomorrow is my birthday. So I think I'm going to use it to my advantage and get things done/purchased (?) that I've been wanting for awhile. #1 thing I want to get is a picture of me pregnant! I can't take one of myself, and Grant is usually not home when I'm dressed for work (AKA look good), so tomorrow/this weekend's the day. I am going to get a photo of me + baby! Other things on the list is taking some full storage tubs from upstairs to the basement (I can't do that myself at this point), possibly buying a cabinet desk from World Market for our dining room, and then just some random shopping that I've had on my list.

And on a bathroom update note - Grant isn't taking out the asbestos tile. We found a guy who does that! :) YAY! Grant is relieved, I think. And it wasn't TOO expensive. The tile gets removed tonight (hopefully) and then as soon as tomorrow our renovation guy will be by to start working on putting it all back together. That means this weekend we may also get to buy a tub, toilet, and fixtures. So fun?!?!

1 comment: