Crib skirt I made for my sister -- as I made it.
Last Saturday we got about 8 inches of snow. Luckily it is back to warm weather, but what a surprise!
I've been trying to take better care of myself by preparing meals and planning ahead. We've had quesidillas, a baked pasta dish, homemade pizza (and crust!!), and tonight I made black bean and rice enchiladas for some friends and church who had a baby. I forgot how big that recipe is and have an extra pan that I might take to some other friends.
I also made the salsa tonight for those same friends. I got this recipe from a family I babysat for in college. It is YUMMY.
Salsa Recipe
2 cans stewed tomatoes (drain a little juice)
1 T sliced jalapeno
½ tsp cumin
½ tsp red pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
½ tsp sugar
¼ c onion
1 T white vinegar
1 ½ tsp garlic flakes (or garlic salt and no regular salt)
Mix all ingredients in blender until you get the texture you want.
Longer in the fridge, the spicier it gets!
No comments:
Post a Comment