March 14, 2010

Baby Shower #2

This past weekend, as Grant mentioned in his post, I spent in Hiawatha. (Read Grant's post if you haven't, he's funny.) My mom and I drove up on Friday night for a baby shower for Leah on Saturday. It was a good time. My sister just had her kitchen/living area remodeled and it was great to see it all and help organize a few things. Leah, once again, was shown great support for her and the coming baby. Here are some photos of the weekend:





diaper cake made by my sister's friend Chanda





The baby's room -- boy or girl. We won't know until he/she is born!! It looks a little girlie in this photo, but I promise there's some more colors that are neutral on the crib/changing table. Or, maybe that means its a girl!



*Possibly the best part of the weekend? When I got home, Grant told me he really missed me! He says that he is crazy when I'm not home. He stays up late, sleeps in, and does random stuff. It is sweet to hear, given that not every day is easy in a marriage! (no offense, Leah, I had a great time visiting you too!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics girl! And Grant's comment is very sweet. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete