We have a group of friends who get together every Monday night for dinner. Yes, EVERY Monday night. We joke that eventually we'll each have our one best dish that we serve each time it is our turn to host. This started way back... maybe in 2006? Grant and some of our friends lived together at The Hope Center house - part of an Urban youth ministry in KCMO. Our families have grown and living arrangements have varied, but we have remained consistent with spending time together. The friendships have been a blessing over the years and are relationships we hope to keep for many years. This past Sunday we went for pizza and bowling for Steve's 26th birthday! Here are some fun photos. (Oh, and Sara and Jorun were unable to make it due to their recent family addition, Theo, on Feb. 8th!, and Julie was not there either.)
Steve in action at the bowling alley

I liked this action shot of Jill.

Me, Maria, Andrea

I thought this was a fun shot of Maria of
Adelaide's Homesewn
What a cute blog! I've been following Rachel & Victoria's design blog (I want to spruce up my own soon) and I saw that they did yours. I hope everything is going well for you and your hubby! (Also, I totally peruse Adelaide's Homesewn on Etsy all the time--I can't believe you're friends with her!)
ReplyDelete