April 12, 2011

4 months!

Vera was 4 months old yesterday! We'll have growth stats on Friday after her doctor's appointment. I can tell for sure that she is heavier and longer! She is more and more active every day. This morning she squealed the loudest I've heard from her. It was so fun! She took her first airplane trip (outside of the womb) to Denver, Colorado, this weekend. She did great!



Here's some info about our 4 month old baby:
-Can't believe it's been 4 months! Seems like you were just born!
-You sleep GREAT! I couldn't have asked for better - so let's keep it up. You go down by 9 at night and sleep most of the night. Sometimes you wake up at 4 AM, sometimes 5, and once or twice 6!! I feel much better with some good sleep.
-You take about 2 naps a day. We'd like that to be a bit more predictable, but you usually take a long morning nap and a shorter afternoon nap.
-You have started squealing and talking more.
-You like looking in the mirror now.
-You LOVE your exersaucer. You will play in it for a long time.
-You haven't rolled over from back to front yet, but you sure move a lot while laying on your back.
-You have TONS of hair. Like a ridiculous amount. And it is all in the back. It is longer than your shirt collar now. I can almost put it into somewhat normal looking pigtails.
-You recently started riding in a sling on me sometimes and you love it.






So glad to have you, baby Vera! Looking forward to the next month.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pictures of your precious daughter. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete