April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aya!

Happy Birthday Aya!

Today is our niece Aya's first birthday! Last weekend Vera and I went and celebrated with her and family and friends. It was so fun! She is a sweet girl, and it is fun to see how she has grown over this past year. She is growing up too fast, as I'm sure my sister agrees. I also think about what Vera will be like when she turns one. Crazy to think about... although I know that's awhile away yet.

Here are some fun photos of the birthday girl!

This isn't the best photo, but my sis is holding up a book from Aya's uncle "don't lick the dog"! so funny. And she got the coolest cat keyboard. It plays fun cat songs written to the tune to other kids songs.

my sis and Aya

Aya the next day playing with her new riding toy and fridge farm magnet toy. She was able to figure her toys out so fast! The fridge thing is hilarious - you can mix the animals and it sings "you put a pig in front and a cow in back...a pig cow...oink, moo...!" So funny.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Thank you for the blog post. Glad you could come for Aya's b-day. Sorry we missed you Grant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted you to know that you won the BoosterPOD giveaway on my site! E-mail at icanteachmychild@gmail.com. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete