Because the sick care doctor that we saw on Thursday didn't find anything wrong with Vera, we got to go back for her 4 month checkup on Friday. I enjoy taking Vera places. Hopefully she doesn't automatically associate daddy and shots because that is what she was in for on Friday! She did good and I had a bottle to give her right after the shots, which ended the crying. It's necessary, but tugs at your heart a little when your little girl is screaming in pain. Also....our usual doctor did diagnose an ear infection that she said may not have been something the doctor on Thursday could have seen. So, a little antibiotic and baby tylenol later, Little Miss V is back to sleeping a little better.
And, the bachelor party was fun. The Royals won 7-0 (against reigning AL Cy Young winner Felix Hernandez) and Oklahoma Joe's was good, even if it is more mainstream (ie trendy) than my old favorite Arthur Bryant's. I should probably get over attempting to be cool by rejecting things that are trendy.....
oh trying to be "cool" we all do it and it's hard to shake, isn't it? you guys should come by the yard sale saturday if you're looking for something to do :)
ReplyDeleteGlad the little lady is sleeping better. I enjoy your ramblings, keep 'em coming.
ReplyDeleteI will take OK Joe's over Arthur Bryant's any day!!!
ReplyDelete