July 9, 2010

update on A/C and confirming what you already knew

It appears that I "outfoxed" myself with our air conditioner. Before we went to Scott City, I was in our basement and noticed our furnace pilot light was on. I blew out the pilot light and flipped off the switch on the furnace for....you know.....safety? efficiency? I don't know what I was thinking. So, after wasting my whole Tuesday evening and calling an A/C repairman, it appears flipping that switch back on did the trick and our A/C kicked right back up.

I am an idiot and a really crappy homeowner. But, that is just confirming what we all already knew.

Well, at least we have A/C again! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you're silly, husband! And to all those who love labels, notice Grant added a new one... "idiot". We'll have to discuss the limitations of labels :)

    ReplyDelete