October 2, 2011

daddy's home!

Well, Grant is home! YAY!! Vera doesn't really understand, but I know I'm super glad to have Grant back. We really weren't apart that much, but I guess with a 9 month old any time feels like a lot.

We went to Scott City to pick Grant up and stayed a few days. It was nice to not have to rush home. We got to go to a high school football game, the local craft fair - the Whimmydiddle, ride in a convertible!, watch KSU beat Miami, play scrabble, visit Great Grandpa in Meade, and see Grandma, Aunt Holly, Aunt Brooke, and Uncle Blake!

Here are a few photos from our trip:



At the football game

Vera and Dad riding in the convertible. V's headband is from the craft fair!

Holly played "JARS". She got 102 points. She won. 

Vera and Great Grandpa with the same facial expression! 


We had a good long weekend and are glad to be home. Miss Vera now has an ear infection, so this mom is even more glad Dad is home to help out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Vera has an ear infection, that is no fun I bet! Hey fyi, I started my blog again (http://ramblingsofamidwestmom.blogspot.com/). Hope Vera gets feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete