This weekend Grant and I were able to go on a date! It turned out to be a funny date, though, because KSU was playing football against Baylor right when we were leaving, so we stayed in the car longer than planned. Our friend, Larissa, graciously agreed to watch Vera.
| V is all over the place and really close to standing on her own! |
Grant and I picked up Oklahoma Joe's BBQ and went to a park and ate. But we stayed in the car to eat so we could listen to KSU beat Baylor! YAY! So fun! Go 'Cats!
Then we just went to random stores. It was a lot of fun. The things we used to do that didn't seem so cool are now luxuries. We went to Hobby Lobby, Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Sonic.
I have done a couple crafts and have ordered some more fabric off etsy, so more to come.
Here's my latest:
(and greatest... one project was a major fail that I have yet to photograph)
I made this out of a foam wreath ($5)
Grant's Mom's old curtains that are a thick burlap-like texture (free)
and a cloth napkin from my mom (free)
so fun! If you want to make one with me, let me know as I'm having fun crafting right now!
Would you be interested in joining us here in Independence for coupons and crafts? We're typically yarn crafters (knit and crochet) but anyone is welcome. I do some in the evening and some during the day.
ReplyDeleteLove the craft projects, love that little girl
ReplyDeleteLove the wreath! I have been seeing so many on pinterest! And I loved watching Vera! She is such a fun kid!
ReplyDelete