Last Saturday, August 6th, Grant turned 30! We had a great baseball-themed bash.
Victoria helped by designing some of the decor and the invitations (etsy shop
here). People were invited to come early and have a bbq at our house, and then those who wanted joined us for the Royals vs. Tigers game that evening. Unfortunately the Royals lost, but hopefully the rest of the party was a blast! All of Grant's family joined us, as well as my family. It was fun to have everyone together! {Not pictured, the hit of the party was by far the "party favors"... game treats. I packaged in little packs peanuts, twizzlers, and no-bake bars. They were gobbled up at the game in no time!}
 |
Grant's cake was from a local bakery, M&M Bakery on 31st and 71-Hwy.
It was de-licious! |
 |
| let's just say it was hot. :) |
Everything looked so sweet! Yeah! Baby shower tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteIn my defense, I only look like a sweat bag because...ok...well, I am a sweat bag. The camera really brings out the ring effect on the t-shirt But, it was also hot and I grilled the burgers/dogs for the party.
ReplyDelete