So...Friday's picture was gross, but it got worse. The bruising and swelling set in. My toes to my shin are swollen with a nasty looking bruise. I should note that I am posting this under protest from Caroline. So, don't blame her for any of this (including the injury - as was noted in the last post - just want to be clear about that!).
On a very positive note - Caroline threw quite the birthday party for me. She is very, very kind and thoughtful to do that for me. Hamburgers, cake and ice cream, family and friends and the Royals made for quite a day. Thanks for an awesome 30th, Caroline! We'll have to post some pictures later...
Wow, Grant! That looks rough. Sorry to hear/read about your ankle, but Happy 30th! Turning 30 is not so bad, huh? I remember as a kid thinking people in their 30s were so ancient. ha ha ha!
ReplyDelete[Maybe you know this, since I usually write it with my post, but this is Les, not Brad, but I don't have a google acct, so I steal his!] :)
OUCH.
ReplyDelete