March 22, 2011

life back to work

Well... I can't seem to get into the swing of posting regularly on here. I've been thinking about it, so maybe someday! I am doing okay being back to work. It is nice to get out and do something and interact with adults. I do feel busy, and I only work 2.5 days a week!! Kudos to all the parents who work full time!

Life otherwise... I'm not keeping up! It would be great if I could get into a rhythm of meal planning. I did plan ahead for my first week back to work but didn't after that. So Grant went to the grocery store tonight after we ran out of bread, and only one of us
could take a sandwich to work today! HA! We have been walking most nights as a family, which feels nice. The spring weather helps me feel like I can accomplish a few things each day! I am struggling with allergies, though, which isn't fun! I just have a runny nose. Here's hoping it goes away soon!

Vera is doing well. She is definitely more and more fun every day. This past Sunday she found her feet during church. She saw them for the first time. It was crazy fun to watch! I love those moments.

1 comment:

  1. 'Like'! I love seeing what she's doing and what to expect from little man. Check out the 3 month pics if you have a chance. I still haven't seen him roll over but he doesn't spend much time on his tummy either. Should probably work on that. But he is absolutely huge. He is almost completely in 6-9 month clothes now. He can wear some 3-6 but not many at all.

    ReplyDelete