March 1, 2011

Big Monday!

Go 'Cats! Yesterday afternoon I dressed Vera in a purple K-State dress, as I knew Grant was excited for the KSU vs. Texas game in the evening. She looked really cute! K-State played great and beat Texas. This season has been tough as a fan, but it feels really good right now! We are getting excited for March Madness now that it's officially March! Come on Spring!









oh, and right on track (she's 11 weeks), somebody's found her hands!

7 comments:

  1. The Bumbo! She looks great in purple and sitting up in the bumbo! YEAH - go State!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... Should I be putting little man in his Bumbo? He got in his Jumparoo a couple of days ago but he's still not sitting up quite right. We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing purple looks good on Vera!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah and Jacob does the thumb between the index and middle finger too. I call it him stealing his own nose lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the Bumbo and the cute wildcat fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics. What a sweet KSU girlie you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS he used the bumbo twice then promptly out grew it!

    ReplyDelete