Vera is smiling more, rolling over a lot, playing more with her activity mat, and sleeping a bit better. About two weeks ago we started swaddling for naps, and it has been great! She sleeps at least one good nap in her crib each day. She is also sleeping in her crib at night. We just got the bassinet out of our room - my sis's sis in law is going to use it for her baby born March 1st! Vera is grabbing on toys a little, but not to play with them, more just to hold them. I don't know how much she weighs, but I would guess between 10 1/2 and 11 pounds! She is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but I assume she'll start wearing some 3-6 month clothes soon. Spring is coming quickly, so I am excited to get out and get fresh air with her! I am hoping to buy a jogging stroller soon so it will be easier to go on walks with that!
Vera has had no adjustment problems to my mom watching her while I'm at work - yay! My mom is very willing to take care of Vera and has been having fun. I haven't had any adjustment problems, really, either! I have enjoyed going back to work although two full days in a row were tiring last week.
Here are photos from our photo shoot:
That smile is killer! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!
ReplyDeleteshe looks so cute!
ReplyDelete