While I attended the training, Grant got to take care of Vera by himself all day on Saturday! The day started with him getting her dressed (I was still home). He really wanted her to wear something K-State, and everything we've got is a bit big. He puts it on her anyway, so we found this 6 month size t-shirt that worked. He also put her in jeans, since that's what he was wearing. I thought it was cute that they matched. He had fun (I think) taking her on errands with him and then to the KC Auto Show!
March 6, 2011
back to work
Tomorrow I go back to work. Thankfully, I will just work part time, 20 hours a week. I am also thankful that my mom is watching Vera at our house, so that makes the transition easier as well. I practiced a bit last week by attending a two-day training. It went well, and Vera did fine. Tomorrow I'm just working a half day to kinda get back into the routine. I'll be able to set my own schedule so I am interested to see how that will work out.
While I attended the training, Grant got to take care of Vera by himself all day on Saturday! The day started with him getting her dressed (I was still home). He really wanted her to wear something K-State, and everything we've got is a bit big. He puts it on her anyway, so we found this 6 month size t-shirt that worked. He also put her in jeans, since that's what he was wearing. I thought it was cute that they matched. He had fun (I think) taking her on errands with him and then to the KC Auto Show!


sorry the pics are kinda similar to some earlier ones this week, but I thought they were super cute!
While I attended the training, Grant got to take care of Vera by himself all day on Saturday! The day started with him getting her dressed (I was still home). He really wanted her to wear something K-State, and everything we've got is a bit big. He puts it on her anyway, so we found this 6 month size t-shirt that worked. He also put her in jeans, since that's what he was wearing. I thought it was cute that they matched. He had fun (I think) taking her on errands with him and then to the KC Auto Show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that they match, hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Hope your first day back to work goes well. :) You guys are wonderful parents. Love to see Grant with his little girl dressed as his twin. Adorable! Such a proud daddy.
ReplyDeleteLeslie (this will post as Brad Piggott as he is logged into gmail right now). Sorry! :)
They are so cute! I know we're going to need more than just 1 KSU outfit for baby girl! Especially as Football season starts! :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you as you go back to work, am so glad your hours are flexible and hope the first week back goes smoothly!
Haha we went to the auto show Friday night! Little man is almost in 6-9 month clothes!
ReplyDeleteLooking very cute, Miss Vera!!!
ReplyDelete