I really did enjoy making the stuff and am excited to see it come together, though. I enjoy the final product, and whether it is completely "worth it" doesn't matter as long as I LOVE IT! :) Which I do. Now I just want to create a whole lot of stuff, but I don't have time or need for everything I'm dreaming of making.
So here is a photo of some of the progress...

top left: bulletin board with some personalized thumb tacks, giraffe print covered canvas, small covered canvases, one with some hand embroidery (not by me!)
top right: my sis gave me some vintage animal prints. I found $5 frames at hobbylobby (cross your fingers I can get them to hang on the wall since they are cheapies), and I used scrapbook paper as backgrounds.
bottom right: re-covered a pillow using some teal dot fabric and leftover from my sis's baby's room fabric.
bottom middle: the pillow on its chair... we aren't getting everything new for baby, this is an old chair from g's grandma's house. not the best color but it rocks and also reclines. there's also a cute little doggie on the chair that I got for our baby at a craft fair.
bottom left: CURTAINS! In the room! :) YAY! I still need to hem them, but wanted to do that after I hung them so it's correct. The top is a lime green dot and then bottom 2/3s is a stripe with a lot of color. I wanted something like this so I could kind of go any way with it.
Next weekend is the "pull it all together" date! Should be fun. Today my mom was a rockstar and went and ran errands with me. It was SOOOOO nice to have someone else with me. I made a few returns and got some final things before baby! :)
Have any more prego pictures? When's the due date?
ReplyDeleteThe room decorations look great = you've always been so good at crafty things!
I love all the decor! You are so gifted! It looks awesome. I definitely will not be sewing our nursery things only because I can't sew...haha! It looks so good! Yay so excited!
ReplyDelete