It is only Thursday, and I'm blogging about the weekend. Whoops! On Saturday morning, Grant is running the KC 1/2 Marathon. It should be a lot of fun, as he has really been training for it more seriously than last year. I'm hoping that he feels good after the race. Last year he hurt his knee. In preparation for it, I need to get a map of the race, as well as figure out if I'll be awake enough to take him down there around 6 AM on Saturday morning! I think Nobie and I will try to cheer him on at least at the finish line, if not in the middle of the race, too. But that might involve me coordinating a lot, especially since I'm pregnant! I'm not running so fast this year! :)
Then after the race, my sister is throwing me a baby shower! I am very excited as I think a lot of people I enjoy spending time with will be there. It will be fun to celebrate Baby H as well as get excited for her arrival.
Because of the shower, a lot of family is coming into town (a lot for us), so afterwards, Grant's parents will stay the night in KC. His mom and I are going to run at least one errand - BedBath and Beyond! In preparation for them coming... well, let's just say the house won't be the cleanest ever, unless this pregnant belly gets out of the way and I have some serious energy tonight! HA! But I do need to put sheets on the guest bed and make sure most of the places they'll go are dusted.
And in conclusion, the bathroom is almost done! Seriously this time. We have finished tile, a working shower, tub, and 2 sinks, vanity, lights. Today he is installing all of the accessory fixtures, like the shower curtain rod. I can't believe it is really a working bathroom! YAY!
Here's some photos, although it's not the most recent.
Very nice bathroom! I'm excited for you baby shower; however, I have to leave early. We have a busy Saturday!
ReplyDeleteBathroom looks great! Wish I could have been there Saturday, hope to see some pictures! :) Miss you!
ReplyDelete