October 23, 2010

bathroom DONE!



Here is a collage photo of our completed bathroom! Grant worked really hard all day to finish up the painting while I worked really hard shopping for final touches??? No, he definitely did more! :) I got some mirrors, but not sure if they're "the ones" yet, so they are the only thing that isn't complete. I put all of our towels in one side of the linen cabinet and am excited about how much storage space that is now available. Previously, we had NO cabinets in the bathroom, so we were using baskets on a bookcase. It worked, but definitely not as clean/private. I probably will work on putting everything in the cabinets tomorrow. I love the new shower and just having a bathroom back on the second floor again. And two sinks! We used those last night - I didn't have to wait for Grant to finish brushing his teeth to use a sink!

It feels good to be done. Now on to less intensive projects for awhile!

1 comment: