This past weekend, Grant ran the KC 1/2 Marathon. He did a great job! He ran it in 1:41 and had a 7:47 mile pace. The weather was good, and he said he felt good running! I was able to spot him at mile 4 and then not again until the finish line. I took Nobie down to the finish line (the race started/ended at Crown Center, very close to our house), so I couldn't really get any good photos as I was monitoring her behavior :) It was a great course - right through downtown, crown center, midtown, by the Nelson, and then through the jazz district. So cool!
Here's a couple photos:


I found some energy and some fall decor last week, so here is a snapshot of some (fake) pumpkins on our mantle.

In other news, the bathroom is complete. AKA the reno guy is no longer working. This weekend Grant and I will put finishing touches on it. I'm getting VERY EXCITED to begin working on the baby's room this weekend too. I'm definitely taking a before picture as it is currently our guest room. Some friends have offered to help decorate, so I think it is going to be very cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment