March 23, 2012

Visiting Family

A few days before Mila's birth, my mom and I went to visit my sister and Aya. We had a good time going up there for the day. Vera enjoyed playing with Aya's toys - her doll stroller and her cat piano. I love how Vera is sucking the microphone in the picture. She is really good at using it - she talks into it like she knows what she's doing. I guess Karaoke is in her future! :)






After we got back from visiting Leah and Aya, we dropped the foster kids off for respite (another foster family cares for them) for the weekend so we could go visit Grant's family. Grant and I decided to take Vera out to dinner. It was wonderful only having one kiddo!


The picture on the left is from dinner Friday night. The picture on the right is of Aunt Holly and Vera at lunch on Saturday. We met in Stockton, KS, for lunch to celebrate Blake's birthday on the 18th. How I didn't get a picture of Blake, I'm not sure!! It was a fun lunch.


We got to go to Blake and Brooke's apartment afterwards and tour their camp. Vera and I had never been, so it was pretty fun to see it all! We've heard a lot so it was neat to put pictures with it. Brooke had to go to work, which was a bummer, but we got to see their puppy Archer! He is only 4 months old! Vera loved the puppy. 

Archer



 The left photo was at Camp. Vera was crouching down for the dog. So cute! The one on the right was after church. She was sporting the pig tails and having fun walking around outside. 


 This last picture is Vera and Grandma Helmers. Vera had a good time exploring a lot more at Grandma's house. I'm sure she will enjoy visiting any time we go to Grandma's! (The picture may not look like Vera had fun, but we promise that she did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment