Check out Vera's cute Christmas shirt!
Obviously, Vera is excited for the season! Today was our first dusting of snow. Vera was pretty oblivious to the weather! I tried to get her to look out the window, but it didn't matter. She's also still left the Christmas tree alone. I can't believe she hasn't found all of the fun ornaments to play with. Oh well!
Vera turns one on Sunday. Can't believe its already been a year. She's getting so fun - lots of personality showing up! She giggles and is a happy kid most of the time. She's still not walking or standing, but we're thinking she's close. She could totally do it if she wanted - she just sits down when we let go of her hands.
We're looking forward to a lot of time with friends and family in the coming weeks! Hope you all are enjoying the season.
She is such a doll! :) Happy (early) birthday to Miss Vera! I hope you guys have a wonderful day on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Les
Super cute. Always enjoy your posts! Hope you all have a great Christmas.
ReplyDelete