September 13, 2011

9 months old!

Vera was nine months old on Sunday, September 11th.
eating the sign, in the car on our way home from Scott City


You love riding very alert in the stroller.
Daddy calls it riding "like a rollercoaster" 
She has grown up fast! She now sleeps through the night, nurses 5 times a day (usually), and eats solids up to 3 times a day. She can pull herself up in a blink and is great at going from laying to sitting. She really prefers to be all the way up... standing on her two feet. She can't quite do it without help, but it is just a matter of time. She's still a cuddle-bug when she's sleepy. She's really easy-going. I just assumed all babies are like her, but a lot of people have told me how sweet she is, so I'll assume its special :) My sister and her husband babysat Vera for 3 nights and 3 days, and they called her an "angel". She's quite content. 




We love her and are proud to call her our daughter.
a big smile in the car for momma!


3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! :) You have such a happy little family. You're still in our prayers.
    Blessings,
    Leslie (from Brad's gmail acct)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When things settle down I'd love it if you would do your usual update... height weight etc. I would like to compare the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those 2 little teeth! Cute smile cute girl!

    ReplyDelete