She is doing really well. She seems to be getting bigger, and is almost 8 weeks old! I told Grant it feels like time passes, and I just watch it go by! She is sleeping without being held more and more during the day (hence this blog post - she is sleeping in her bouncer), and has slept two five hour stretches (with no feeding at 2 AM). They aren't predictable, but they are very welcome when they happen!
I am a bit anxious because Grant is going to Denver this weekend to see his parents. His dad is going through a stem cell transplant there. They are doing well, but Grant wanted to visit. We'd all go if I was a bit more ambitious! :) Anyway, hopefully the weekend will go okay without him home!
Here's hoping the weather warms up, and the snow melts quickly!
This girl is a GREAT dresser!!! Love her cute clothes. And her oh-so-sweet smile. Can't wait to cuddle with her.
ReplyDeleteYou will do great this weekend! I think it's wise that you are staying home. It's not a good time of year to travel with a young baby. Think of those airplane germs! And anyway, we're looking forward to hanging out with you.
Vera is adorable! I'm sure you'll do great this weekend. Besides, Grant will probably miss his two beautiful girls more than you miss him!
ReplyDeleteCaroline she is so adorable! I hope you have a great weekend, I'm sure and Vera will be great!
ReplyDeleteShe is a stylin' baby and a very cute one! Hope Grant's dad is recovering well and you will be a rockstar this weekend I am sure!
ReplyDelete