December 8, 2010

Pregnancy Update

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Girl H! She is officially "due" this weekend, so we are on our toes waiting for her to announce her arrival. I have realized that I won't miss the fact that she's coming - I was overly anxious last weekend and had to come to that realization. Grant worked overnight last night, so we're really probably hoping she doesn't decide to come tonight. He needs to catch up on some sleep! I am getting to the point, though, where I'd do just about anything to get this baby to want to come into the world :) I just took Nobie for a walk and went as far as I thought I could. If nothing else, it helps me remember what it's like to accomplish something. It has been so cold outside, though, that I realize I wouldn't want to leave the comfort of my mom's tummy either, if I were her.

I might have a lot of free time if she doesn't come early next week. I guess that could be fun to do random things I haven't had time for. Even if it is just catching up on sleep! I will possibly add a picture later - the camera is already packed in my hospital bag so I'll have to get it out to upload a recent photo! Just imagine a VERY pregnant lady who is kinda short. The baby is all in the front!

Hope to have a sweet baby girl to introduce you all to very soon!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to wait. (I remember waiting for Aya.) Hang in there! Relax and rest up. Can't wait to meet her. Love to you 3! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously waiting the announcement of her arrival!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait! hang in there and sleep as much as you can. go to a movie and sit down and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so excited about baby girl's arrival!!!

    ReplyDelete