We're having a baby!
That's right. I'm pregnant. Baby H will arrive sometime in mid-December. The "official" date is December 11th. I told my sis the other day that it would be cool for the baby to be born on 12/11/10, but given that's the due date it probably won't happen. I found out I was pregnant about the same time my sister gave birth to Aya. So life has been busy. We finally told our families at the end of May. I've never kept a secret so long or felt so anxious about having a secret. I was glad to finally tell people. And now it has just taken me awhile to tell everyone! :)
My biggest symptom has been feeling tired. I've also been quite anxious. I didn't (and still don't) know what to expect but now finally my anxiety is slowing down. It isn't really worth it to be anxious for 9+ months. The doctor has been really nice and helpful - she is very positive. We will find out if the baby is a boy or a girl sometime in late July/early August. We haven't set the appointment yet.
We are very excited for this addition. It becomes more real each day! Now that I'm out of the first trimester, hopefully my blogging will increase as I won't be so tired. And its not a secret anymore!
Where are the pictures????
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce again congratulations. I can't wait to read more posts about Baby H!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So excited for you to be a mom!
ReplyDeletecongrats!
ReplyDeletehip hip hooray! congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! When I saw you at church on Sunday I just knew you were pregnant, but it's not the kind of thing you can ask someone :). So excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWAHOOOOOO for Baby H! I don't know if my first comment went through...so I thought I'd just publish another one. :)
ReplyDelete