February 18, 2010

Thursday

Here are some more life photos. I forgot to put one of me and my sis in the last post. And I have a new pic from today. My friend Barbara and her daughter came over to hang out. We ate some Chipotle and her daughter enjoyed playing with the few toys we have here - specifically a baby doll from when I was a kid.





These are photos of the project life scrapbook.



4 comments:

  1. The style you picked for this book is SO you, Caroline! I'm sure it will be fun to put together and it will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Ally, it might be a bit ridiculous... oh well. It will still turn out a scrapbook, even though it is such a Type A thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Ally B and love it! Can't wait to see it all put together. YAY for scrapbooking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too and can't wait to see it in person. What a fun idea! Maybe you will inspire me!!! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete