To celebrate, we "re-lived" the wedding weekend a bit. We ate dinner last night at Jack Stack BBQ in the Freighthouse District of KC, where we had our rehearsal dinner. Then we went and stayed the night at the President Hotel, where we stayed after our wedding. It was a good date night! We even got a free breakfast buffet added onto our reservation. Now we are home and back to "real life". It is fun to get away sometimes!
dinner
view of p&l and sprint center
self-portrait
As an added note, this year I am going to try and create a "Project Life" scrapbook/journal. You can go to beckyhiggins.com to see about it. I'm hoping to make it personal and memorable. I will take a photo a day for our 3rd year of marriage. Grant will probably get sick of my camera being around. And maybe the large scrapbook that it involves! I am looking forward to it. I think it will be fun and also a challenge due to the fact that not everyday is glamorous. I hope the project provides me perspective on my days.
hey caroline. glad to find your blog. i love your fancy upholstered coffee tables. so impressed.
ReplyDeleteProject Life sounds interesting. Are you doing the kit or digital version? One photo every day? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd Happy Anniversary!
That is an awesome project idea!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Happy Anniversary! Yay for 2 years! :)