November 1, 2009
Halloween in Hiawatha!
Grant and I went up to Hiawatha this weekend to spend time with Leah and Eric, as well as my parents. It was a fun time! I was a judge for the "Halloween Queen Scholarship Contest" all day on Saturday. I got to meet 10 seniors from local high schools around the area and judge them for a scholarship. It was tricky, as it was hard to rank the girls! I was really impressed with a few of them, though. Leah was on the committee which got me the job! :) Leah and Eric are getting ready for a major kitchen/living area remodel, so that was exciting to talk about. I think it will be impressive when done! While I was judging the competition, Grant and our dad put in a closet organizer in the baby-to-be's room. It turned out awesome! I'm including a picture. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment