We moved into our home on August 1st. It was a great day! Good weather and excellent help. We were very blessed to have great friends and family who donated their time to help us move. I don't think that I can thank these people enough. My good friend SK came over and stayed the whole day, when I only invited her first thing that morning. It was awesome! My sister and her husband put furniture in the right places and did not stop working until late! Grant's brother used his height and cleaned our top cabinets and the tops of our doors! So grateful! :)
Now Grant and I have to do the detail stuff. No rush, though. We've still got to clean our apartment and check out on Friday.
And Grant's birthday is Thursday! It is an exciting week.
Check back soon for some pics of the house with our stuff and new wood floors!
No comments:
Post a Comment