This weekend I visited my sister in Hiawatha. It was really fun! I had a relaxing time with Eric and Leah. Grant did not come because he has to write reviews for work (boo) and went to a Steve Earle concert with guy friends. THE restaurant in Hiawatha is called "The Cabin". It was really cool. Literally a cabin, just outside of town. I loved it. Thanks to Eric and Leah for great dinner!
Here is a pic of me and my sis at the restaurant.

Leah and Eric are getting their bushes removed from in front of their house. This is the BEFORE picture.


And I went to Grant's softball game for the first time this season. He has been disappointed in my attendance, so I finally showed up tonight. He played well (in my opinion, maybe not his). He runs hard and is aggressive! :)
Awww . . . very sweet. We had a blast with you!!! Next time Grant has to come. See ya!
ReplyDelete