Last Wednesday was my last day at my job. I gave my notice at the beginning of March. I have an opportunity to do contract therapy work that will allow me a lot of flexibility! I now can choose how many clients I am working with, as well as where they are located. No more driving to Lansing or DeSoto for me! (Both about 30 minute drives)
It was sad to leave. I had been at my job for over 2 1/2 years. For me, that was a record! (only slightly embarrassing) I really enjoyed what I did and the families that I worked with. I know they will continue to receive excellent services, but my fond memories of them will always stay with me.
My life has changed drastically since I started that job... oh the memories! I pray that I will be able to still continue to work with at-risk families by providing family therapy for them. I also pray for opportunities to use my skills in other areas of my life (*alert* as a foster parent!). I am excited to see what the future holds.

I love you!
ReplyDelete