January 13, 2012

Vera @ 13 months


Vera is now 13 months old! It is so fun. I can't believe she is one... it doesn't seem possible. I just got a baby photo book printed, and it is a lot of fun to go back and look at the first few months. She was tiny, sleepy, and it was cold outside!


She is a joy to have around! We love her so much! 

Vera, lately you're doing great! You are an easy going kid and love to play. You are able to do things that I didn't realize you can do! You know where your shoes and socks go, although you can't get them on by yourself. I've started letting you eat with a spoon on your own, and you do pretty good. You also sometimes try to put clothes on over your head, or wear my scarf around your neck. You are pretty good at doing things on your own!  You don't walk or stand much yet. You've stood a couple times but not regularly. You seem to be close to walking and standing. You sleep through the night about 75% of the time. You aren't nursing anymore, but you do still take a bottle of milk at bedtime. You have adjusted well to having a foster brother. It doesn't seem to bother you, as he doesn't pay much attention to you. 

We love you and are excited to see you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment