Other happenings:
*I've been researching cloth diapers (will I have time for this?) and am thinking about buying a couple to try when the baby's a little bit older.
*Our birthing class is over. Next step: having a baby!
*Baby H is moving a lot. She is a lot bigger and stronger. Probably 6+ lbs now!!
*I'm planning to work 50% (so 20 hours a week) when I return to work in March. I am excited about that opportunity!
*Getting excited for Thanksgiving break. 4 day weekend!
*CBE Classic at Sprint Center Monday and Tuesday of next week!
*Work is slowing down a little bit at least for this month. The beginning of December could be busy at work, but as Grant says, I might be busy taking care of a baby instead if she comes early!
*We're pretty much done with baby preparations, and I'm mostly done with Christmas shopping. The car seat base is in my car, and I would have to say it feels pretty darn secure to me. It wasn't level at first because duh! the street outside my house isn't level!
*Only big thing I HAVE to do is pack for the hospital.
And, the worst thing that happened lately: Nobie got in a fight with a cat, AKA attacked a stray cat in our bushes, and the kitty did not survive. :( It was awful to say the least. And I was the "responsible" party. We checked in with our vet and dog school trainers, and at this point we're thankful she wasn't hurt and are counting it being a normal animal thing. Her brain clicked and she went into animal mode. So... we're watching her extra carefully around babies, cats, and other small animals, but until we see something else, we'll just know to be careful. Next time we'll hope she gets a squirrel instead.
To end on a good note, here's a pic of me 36 1/2 weeks pregnant. This baby is big!
Wow Caroline, you look great! Can' wait to meet Baby H!
ReplyDeleteI love this post because it answered like 4 questions I had and one of them was "Can I see a picture of you at 36 weeks?" You do look great!!! So excited to meet baby girl H!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you and Grant are all ready to welcome Baby H into this world. I'm hoping to get to meet her soon. (Did you know I'm moving back to Manhattan in Dec?)
ReplyDelete