Our friends Jill and Dave hosted family and friends to celebrate their son Jacob's 1st Birthday. The party was a week ago, so it has taken me awhile to get to blog about it. We have known Jill and Dave for a while. I probably met them right before their wedding, which is now about 3.5 years ago (I think!). Their wedding reception was at the Uptown Theater, which is how I got the idea to have mine and Grant's there! We had so much fun, I wanted to have a reception just like theirs :). Anyway, their son, Jacob is now 1. We have enjoyed watching him grow over the past year. They are fun parents and are very interactive with him with things like songs, which is cool to watch!
Here are some photos:

Jacob and his cake - we also had ice cream sundaes


Grant and Jorun - I laughed at Grant's plate. Cake and vanilla ice cream with gummy bears on the side. NO CHOCOLATE. I couldn't believe it. He said he likes vanilla.

Grant, Ezra, Andrea, Theo. Ezra belongs to Andrea even though Grant is holding him. Theo belongs to Jorun in the previous picture. These two boys and Jacob were all born within less than a year to our friends in Monday Night Dinner. It will be fun to watch them play together as they grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment