July 26, 2011

teeth!

Vera is getting two teeth! I had no idea how to really know when she was teething. People have said for the past 2 + months, "oh she must be teething", and I'd think... maybe. But she hadn't gotten any teeth that I knew of. Then yesterday Grant's friend's wife asked if Vera was teething, and I stuck my finger in her mouth and felt two teeth! I couldn't believe it. I was super excited. One of those proud moments, I suppose.  My baby is growing up! She has been great - too - we expected her sleep to be messed up because of pain from teething, but we haven't really noticed anything!

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of her after her first taste of peas. And her cute little teeth.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the Royals' pics too. :) What a treat that they won too. Being a Royals' fan can be a bit unrewarding at times. ;)

    Sounds like Vera is mellow like Simon. We didn't even know that he was getting his one year molars. The first one bothered him a little bit one night, but the other 3 came in w/o us noticing. They were just there one day! Abby responded to teeth much differently...unfortunately!
    Love,
    Les

    ReplyDelete