Six months pregnant. Or 27 weeks. Taken 9/11/10.
Currently, I'm past 28 weeks. I feel really good about being pregnant lately. Thank goodness! :) It is starting to be slightly uncomfortable, though, as I can feel my belly a lot more when I move as well as just feeling tight and tired. I've started telling Grant "and the belly will still get bigger!". We've been doing natural childbirth classes which have been really helpful. I'm not sure if I'm really a hard-core/dedicated type person, but I guess this is my chance to be athletic. I'll be successful no matter what because we will have a baby in the end!
I'm getting excited to meet the baby. We haven't finished up our bathroom renovation yet - here's a photo of the dust/debris it has created in my house. This is the top of our TV. You can see a cobweb if you look really closely. It was from ceiling to TV. I have dusted since. :)
When the bathroom is finished, I will start sewing for the baby's room. Maybe we'll buy a crib then, too! And I guess we'll have some cleaning and painting as well. I am to the point where it will be fun and not a "have-to" to be good enough. I realize that we'll be prepared for the baby whether or not she has a cute room.
Here are a couple other photos. Nobie has taken to moving the cushions on the couches while we are out. We think it will only happen when there are thunderstorms. And our niece, Aya, came to visit this past weekend with her parents. We had a great time. This isn't the greatest picture, but she's a cutie, and you can still tell.
Hey girl. That is funny about Nobie moving your cushions. I hope I can come help you with the baby's room. Let me know whenever you need ANY help!!! You are a beautiful pregnant gal!!! Love ya sis.
ReplyDelete