January 11, 2013

Painting and Scotty Dogs

We're getting to the point where we're just waiting for Baby #2. Life with a 2 year old is fun, though, and we take lots of pictures, so I thought I'd share.

We went to the car wash and apparently it is scary to Vera. I had to hold her hand from the front seat. #noteasywhilepregnant 
Grant said he had to hold hands with her last time he went through as well.


Vera did a good job painting watercolors the other day. She looked really cute sitting at her little table. She's definitely gotten taller lately.


Vera took a photo of us.


We got a new dishwasher because the computer went out on our old one. It wouldn't stop running and didn't really finish cleaning. The new one really classes up the kitchen! 





And the final three pictures are Vera showing off her new outfit. We got it from some friends and hadn't found it in the hand-me-down pile until this week! Love the sweater dress + scotty dogs! :) Vera enjoyed posing and showing off her red shoes.

38 weeks pregnant tomorrow - definitely willing to wait until 40 weeks, but just need to prioritize sleeping (rather than the do anything and everything I can possibly think of to prepare) until this new baby changes everything! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment