January, February, March... Celebrated our 1 year anniversary in February. Talked about looking for a house to buy. I was busy with school and my internship.
April
Kansas City Royals are back in town! We went to the home opener and enjoyed checking out the new "K".
We celebrated Easter with the Watkins' family and Grant and I played trumpet at my parent's church.
May
I graduated from my Master's program even though I didn't finish until June.
The Helmers Family
June
Grant's sister, Holly, got married to Bryan! It was wonderful! Blake got a face rash on the same day so we also went to the ER that night to have it checked out - not anything worse than a skin irritation.
At the ER getting checked out.
July
We went on a trip to visit Grant's parents and had a great time. Only bad memory about this month is that I got a bad sunburn on the golf course on July 3rd. I also started a new job this month.
August
We moved into our new home!
September
KSU Football was fun! We got season tickets and enjoyed the games we were able to attend. It is added fun because Grant's siblings still live in Manhattan and my sis has season tickets as well, so we get to see family when we go!
October
Found out we were going to be Aunt and Uncle! (congrats still, Leah and Eric) We also celebrated Halloween in Hiawatha with the Watkins' side.
Pic from the KSU - ISU game at Arrowhead the day after we found out!
November
Spent a lot of time raking, got my professional license, and we hosted our first holiday at our home! The Watkins' side came for Thanksgiving.
December
Celebrated Christmas in Western KS!
Me and Holly. I'm wearing the awesome apron she made for me!
love the curtains...love the year in review...love you!
ReplyDelete